Individual Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

kapa haka

Kapa Haka was really fun. I liked it when we got up on stage and gave it our best. I thought that we did really well we should be proud of our selves. I hoped you enjoyed it because I know I did. I bet that we'll do even better in 2 years time.
By Maxine and Rosie
Keep your eyes open for the video soon to be released.

3 comments:

  1. when is the next time we do kapa haka

    ReplyDelete
  2. In two years Daniella. But we will be practicing in 2011. We need to get fundraising for kapa haka outfits.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Kapa Haka was fun. We all practised really hard and we sounded great and i thought we all put our hearts out to it.
    I really want to thank Ms L. as she put her effort in to it. Thanks alot!!!

    ReplyDelete