Room 5 at St Mary's School Hokitika is a year 5 and 6 class. We have 27 students and are busy, fun and energetic! The greatest skill in life is learning how to learn.
I loved the ski trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Chrissy:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I enjoyed looking at your ski photos. It looked like so much fun. I have only been skiing once and I never did learn how to stop.Mrs Schroder
Its easy to stop..... authough i have had 3 years ski practise!!!
the ski trip was fun
the ski trip was very fun i want to say a huge thank you to Ella-Bella Ping-Pong for helping me with my skiing!!!!!!Thanks Ella-Bella Ping-Pong!
I loved the ski trip!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteChrissy:):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
I enjoyed looking at your ski photos. It looked like so much fun. I have only been skiing once and I never did learn how to stop.
ReplyDeleteMrs Schroder
Its easy to stop..... authough i have had 3 years ski practise!!!
ReplyDeletethe ski trip was fun
ReplyDeletethe ski trip was very fun i want to say a huge thank you to Ella-Bella Ping-Pong for helping me with my skiing!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Ella-Bella Ping-Pong!