Room 5 at St Mary's School Hokitika is a year 5 and 6 class. We have 27 students and are busy, fun and energetic! The greatest skill in life is learning how to learn.
Hi Room 5 I hope you enjoyed the disco as much as I did. The costumes were awesome. Ms Lunjevich, you looked great in your very BIG dress and hat!!
wheres the photo of me
Hey that was so fun i am typing this in term 4and Christine has left!!Its two days before camp and i still feel great after that
Hi Room 5 I hope you enjoyed the disco as much as I did. The costumes were awesome. Ms Lunjevich, you looked great in your very BIG dress and hat!!
ReplyDeletewheres the photo of me
ReplyDeleteHey that was so fun i am typing this in term 4
ReplyDeleteand Christine has left!!
Its two days before camp and i still feel great after that